Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your products natural?
All Organic Lab products are 100% natural and beyond clean. ‘Natural’, also known in the beauty industry as ‘Clean’, refers to using ingredients sourced from nature, omitting potentially harmful synthetics and harsh preservatives
- Do your products contain preservatives?
Here at Organic Lab, we are committed to using only truly natural, non-toxic ingredients and avoiding synthetic preservatives; although all of our formulations do feature natural preservative systems. Most of our water-based products contain a natural preservative, which helps to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. Many of our products also contain Vitamin E, Sodium Phytate, which act as a natural preservative. To ensure that your products are used within a time of optimal freshness and efficacy, we recommend storing all of our products in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight and using them within 12 months of purchase.
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- How do I qualify for free shipping?
- Does Organic Lab offer complete skincare bundles?
- How should I apply my products?
- Does Organic Lab offer skin consultation?
- If my order arrives with something missed/damaged?
If your Organic Lab package arrives missing an item, with incorrect items, or with any damage to the items, email us right away at [email protected] Please include photos of your packing slip and any damage.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
Organic Lab cannot alter an order once it has been placed. This includes adding or removing any items in the order, or changing the shipping method.
If you need to update your address or cancel an order, email [email protected]. Our customer service team will do their best to stop the order, however, this is not guaranteed.