Glass skin rejuvenating night cream
Enjoy the rejuvenating benefits of active Retinol to your night time routine. This treatment is packed with Shea Butter, Retinol & Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate & nourish the skin while providing a boost to the skin’s natural healing ability. Lightweight & non-greasy formula is designed to diminish the look of deep wrinkles, fine lines & hyperpigmentation, while boosting collagen production to help with firming. Designed for a clearer and more youthful appearance. Take up a 4 week challenge to achieve healthy & crystal-clear skin.
- Boosts collagen production
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles & hyperpigmentation
- Restores glow & promotes luminous skin
- Treats darks spots
- Treats acne & acne marks
4 reviews for Glass skin rejuvenating night creamAdd a review
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
How to use
Recommended age: 25+ women and men.
- Take a pea sized amount of night cream and apply on a clean face. Make sure the skin is dry first.
- Start from your neck and go upwards in an outward-upward motion.
Slowly incorporate the night cream in your skin care routine. Starting from twice a week only and gradually increase after 2 weeks. After 6 weeks you can use it every day only if your skin has settled to this new ingredient.
Retinol isn’t a quick fix. It will take 3 months to produce desired results.
Night cream precautions:
- Always apply Glass Skin Rejuvenating night cream on a clean face.
- Always apply sunscreen, the next morning and before going to the kitchen.
- First-time retinol users have reported irritation, including redness, dryness, and peeling but don’t worry it will get better with time.
- If the side effects are severe, do contact us for consultation.
- Under no circumstances should retinol products be combined with any acids like AHA or BHA or exfoliants.
- You should not be using any facial tools like massagers, rollers or guashas.
Not recommended if you’re pregnant or nursing.
Night cream side effects:
It may or may not happen to you:
- flaky skin
- increased sensitivity to heat and sun
Retinol, B3, B5, Vitamin E, Peptides complex, Shea Butter, Bearberry and Mulberry extract